- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Client Testimonials: (5/5)
“Justin William was a fantastic lawyer. He represented my 76-year-old mother, who was badly injured in an accident. The case was delayed for years. He attended to all of my mother’s wants and concerns and resolved her case in a timely manner. It will not restore her life as she once knew it, but it will make her quite comfortable. Justin has a wonderful sense of humor and seemed to genuinely care for my mother Fran. Infect, he is someone I would suggest. The entire law firm is fantastic!” – Daniel